Induction Scheduled!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
My doctor's office called last night while Paul and I were walking around Wal-Mart. They have scheduled my induction for next Friday, June 26th! She instructed me to not eat any solid foods after 2 pm on Friday, and the hospital doesn't even start calling patients to come in until 8 pm! I'm going to be sooo hungry by then!!!

Of course, it's first-come, first-served basis...so all the women in labor will get top priority over the rooms. Therefore, we might not even get a phone call until 1 or 2 in the morning!!! Hopefully I will go into labor on my own before then, but we'll just have to wait and see. I still have a doctor's appt. scheduled on next Wed. (6/24), for another NST and regular check-up. How exciting!!!

0 Responses to "Induction Scheduled!"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com