37 Week Doctor's Appointment...

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Had our 37 week appointment Wednesday, and we saw a different doctor today (since mine was out-of-town), Dr. Mueller...and we liked her alot better than my regular Dr.Walsh. She was VERY thorough and asked me lots of questions...took my blood pressure twice (it was slightly higher than usual)...there were trace sugars in my urine (probably since I ate a donut for breakfast) =) ...so she wants me to bring in my morning urine sample next week.

The doppler reading was good, heartbeat was about 155 BPM. She said from looking at my belly that it will probably be a big baby, so she had us schedule a growth ultrasound...which we are doing on Saturday. We are really excited about it, b/c we would like to know an approx. weight at this point (and I know Dr. Walsh wasn't gonna schedule one)

The best news I heard was..."You're 1 centimeter dilated" YAY for progress!!!

And they gave me a copy of my prenatal charts to bring with us to the hospital. We packed our hospital bag this week as well...it's getting close!!! I will post again after our growth ultrasound this weekend.

0 Responses to "37 Week Doctor's Appointment..."

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com