36 Week Doctor Appt...

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Well, I went to the doctor on Wednesday 6/3/09. She said everything looks good, still no dilation. My blood pressure was a tad higher than usual, so we're gonna watch that. I actually lost 2 lbs. since last week's appointment, woo hoo! No protein or glucose in my urine test. She listened to his heartbeat with the doppler, which is still good and strong, between 145-150 BPM. She said the swelling in my feet looked much better, but she still wants me to elevate them when I get home from work in the evenings. She also tested me for GBS (strep test), so I should have those results back by tomorrow. Hopefully negative!

Other than that, everything was great and I have to see a different doctor next week, since mine will be out-of-town. I'm in the "weekly group" now..so I have to go every week until he's here! I can't believe how close it's getting!!! I'm due a month from today...so within a month I will no longer be pregnant, and we will have our little man. =) We can't wait!!!

0 Responses to "36 Week Doctor Appt..."

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com