38 Week Appointment

Author: The Presson's // Category:
So, had our 38 week appointment yesterday (6/17), they did a NST (Non-Stress Test) and those results came back just fine. His heartbeat is good and it went up with every movement. I was having some small contractions during the test, but nothing major. My blood pressure was good, no proteins or glucose in the urine test. She did an internal and I was still 1cm dilated, so she "stretched my cervix"...ouch, that hurt! Sometimes it helps you dilate quicker and move things along.

She does want to induce me early...she said by the "end of June"...which isn't too early, maybe a week or so before my EDD. Since he's measuring big and my placenta is starting to age. I have another NST and regular appt. scheduled for next Wednesday, so we should know by then a date for induction. Hopefully I will go into labor on my own before we induce!! He is still head down and she could feel his head, so he is moving further down into my pelvis. All good things! Just waiting on him now!

0 Responses to "38 Week Appointment"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com