Sunday Cleaning

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Paul and I decided to clean our house hardcore on Sunday.  Christian kept wanting to be held - wouldn't even play in his jumperoo by himself without fussing.  Well, I needed to vacuum, so guess where he went?  In the Moby!  This was the first time I strapped him to my back (he's usually in front).  He seemed comfy and kept smiling - until he fell asleep that is.  He lasted about 30 minutes before passing out.  He was even snoring!  Guess he liked being strapped to my back ...that is the next best thing to being attached at my hip!  =)  He's such a momma's boy these days!!!  I can't complain ...I kinda like it!  It's nice to feel needed (except at 2 in the morning) ;)



0 Responses to "Sunday Cleaning"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com