First Tooth!!!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
How could I forget?  Christian got his first tooth about a week ago!  YAY!!!  =)  My mom was the first to notice it when he stayed with her last Monday.  It's a sharp little tooth on the bottom gum.  I felt around in there and can feel a little bump on the top as well.  That must be why he hasn't been sleeping very well lately.  He REALLY likes to sleep in bed cuddled next to Mommy! 

I'm hoping that won't last long, since I have a very stiff neck these days.  I tried to get a pic of the tooth, but that's very difficult to do.  You can kind of see the tooth in the first pic below (if you click on it - it will enlarge).  The tooth is on the bottom, just to the your left of center of his gums. 




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Responses to "First Tooth!!!"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com