Second tooth has arrived!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Christian now has his two bottom teeth!  I saw it first thing this morning, so it must have poked through during the night.  He woke up around midnight and would NOT go back to sleep unless he was right next to me.  So...to our bed he went.  =)  I guess he'll be sleeping next to me until all his teeth arrive?!  Whatever gets us all through teething with some sleep.  Top two teeth should be next. 

I'm going to attempt to get a good picture of his two little toofers.  We'll see!?  I'll post next week if I get any decent ones.

1 Response to "Second tooth has arrived!"

gwen molter Says :
January 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Christmas was fun (glad to have everybody this year)...to see all of the out of town family.
maybe we can make it every year so nobody misses out on all of the Christmas.....I know we were missing our kid last year when she had to go to other side of her family....it sucks....grandma gwen

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com