Pregnancy Survey

Author: The Presson's // Category:
How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: lost approx. 6 in the beginning, so far have gained back about 10 lbs. - so 4 lbs. over pre-pregnancy weight....so far

Maternity clothes? Pants for sure, also using a Bella Band to wear over pre-preg pants (not very comfy)...still can wear some pre-preg tops.

Stretch marks? All over...YUCK!

Sleep: Miss being able to sleep comfortably

Best moment this week: Seeing my little one on a 3D Ultrasound...amazing!

Movement: making my belly move now, definately has sleep/wake patterns

Food cravings: Ummm...what am I not craving?? I love chicken chimichangas, oreos w/milk (of course), chips, oatmeal creme pies w/peanut butter (of course), soft tacos, chinese, pizza, anything really!

Gender: Boy...for sure!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Still in, getting shallower though

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave with my baby boy

Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry about things which are out of your control. And enjoy being healthy! (Just getting over a bad cold) =(

Milestones: Only 9 weeks to go! 6 weeks till considered "full-term"...WOW!

0 Responses to "Pregnancy Survey"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com