30 Weeks

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Well, I'm 30 weeks along at this point. Only 10 weeks to go! I found out this week that to be considered "full-term" is at 37 weeks, so only 7 weeks until I could technically have Christian. CRAZY!!! I am starting to have trouble getting comfortable sleeping at night. With the help of 3 pillows, I usually fall asleep eventually. Even though I am getting up at least 3-4 times per night to go potty...but I guess that's getting me used to having to wake up multiple times per night.

Paul and I are having a free 3D/4D Ultrasound done tomorrow, at Expectations in St.Louis. I received a post card about a special free "peek" at your baby...to get people interested in their company. I am really excited! We are supposed to get a couple of pictures from it, so we will post those next week.

Other than that, nothing exciting going on. No problems, issues or worries. Just waiting for baby Christian. I did purchase some wall letters last weekend, and stuff to make a nursery door sign. We will be painting and putting those up this weekend. Fun stuff! Here's a new belly pic...


0 Responses to "30 Weeks"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com