Got Milk?

Author: The Presson's // Category:
We sure do!  This weekend we went to Trader Joe's ...twice and stocked up on milk for Christian!  He goes through the stuff like water.  The first time we went was on Friday (my birthday) since we were going to dinner at Growler's with my parents...mmmmmmmm! The second time was yesterday since we had to pick up Christian from staying with my parents Saturday night.  Paul and I went out for my birthday Saturday to The Melting Pot - mmmm again, and then saw a show at The Funny Bone.  Ian Bagg was the comic and he was great!  Very funny show ...I was crying about half the time! 

I wish they would put a Trader Joe's in south county.  The prices are great, the food is delicious, and they always have different stuff to give me new ideas for dinner.  This time I bought some Garlic & Herb cheese spread (which is already gone - it was so good), Spinach & Ricotta cheese filled ravioli (which might be dinner tonight), Champagne for New Year's Eve (only $6.99), frozen brown rice (which microwaves in only 3 minutes), frozen mandarin orange chicken, frozen steel cut oatmeal (brown sugar & maple syrup flavor), chocolate bon bons (very rich), 3 cheese flatbread pizza (for me - Paul doesn't like the fancy/stinky cheeses), frozen mixed vegetables (for stir-fry), potato pancakes (saving those for when my parents come over for dinner since my dad is a BIG fan of them at Growler's), and these wonderful ham & cheese pastry puffs (it was the sample of the day on Friday... I couldn't resist). 

I also bought White Cheddar puffs, Veggie Sticks, & LOTS of whole milk (for Christian).  TJ's organic whole milk sells for only $2.98 per gallon - I pay $5.99/gallon at Dierbergs!  Crazy!  I would go there weekly just for milk if it was closer.  All of that stuff cost less than $65.00!  I would have easily spent double on all I got at my normal grocery store.  Like I said before...they really need to put a TJ's in the south county/arnold area!!! 

Since we stocked up on Christian's whole milk and have a couple gallons of our milk in the fridge too...I just had to take a picture of all the milk! 

Count them...




















If you counted 6 gallons of milk...you are correct!  6 gallons of milk in our fridge - I think we're set for this week at least.  =)

0 Responses to "Got Milk?"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com