DONE Shopping!!!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Ahhh...I'm FINALLY DONE SHOPPING!!!  I have been at it since the end of September.  I just received my last gift in the mail today so that still needs to be wrapping and then I'm FINISHED!  YAY!!!!  Such a great feeling to have lots of wonderful gifts for all of our family & friends.  Now I just have to wait a couple more days to see them opened.  That's my favorite part!  =) 

I took a vacation day tomorrow so today is my Friday too.  Another YAY!  We have our company Christmas party - potluck lunch at noon, then "Rob Your Neighbor" game and drinks at 5pm.  Should be a good time!  The whole office smells like yummy lil smokies in bbq sauce, and bbq meatballs.  MMMmmmm!  I plan to bake brownies all day tomorrow.  Friday we will be driving to Jefferson City to stay the night for Christmas Eve with Paul's family.  Christmas morning we will be driving back to STL and going straight to my parent's house for their party.  We will probably get home around 9pm and then Paul and I will be putting together Christian's BIG gift from Santa.  He is getting a Dream Kitchen!  The reviews say it will take anywhere from 2-3 hours to assemble...we're hoping we can knock it out in under 2 hours!  Then Sunday morning Paul, Christian and I will have our own family Christmas.  I can't wait to see the look on Paul's face when he opens his gifts!  I got him something really good!!!! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend.  Be safe when you travel ...I heard the weather might be bad Christmas Eve. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

0 Responses to "DONE Shopping!!!"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com