Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Year

Author: The Presson's // Category:
1) Christian - He brings such great joy to my life everyday...just seeing his smile makes my ♥ melt!

2) Paul - He is my best friend, my partner in life and I couldn't live without him.

3) My job - even though I don't like it all the time (who likes to work anyway?), I'm very thankful for it and the income it provides me and my family

4) My health - So many people in this world are sick, have diseases, are depressed with life...I'm very thankful to be a healthy & happy person overall.

5) Parents - My parents have always been there for me and continue to help in any way possible.

6) In-laws - I have wonderful IL's who help us out so much by watching Christian during the weekdays and are there for us no matter what we need, no questions asked.

7) Friends - My BFF Vickie lives in Florida so I don't see her often, but no matter what I can depend on her to be there for me when I need to talk.

8) Photography - Without my camera I would have no way to look back and remember all the wonderful things we did throughout the year(s) and how Christian has grown and changed.

9) Doctors - As most of you know my dad had major surgery yesterday. The surgery went well and he should be pain free for the rest of his life thanks to the brilliant doctor. They help save so many lives on a daily basis and for that I'm thankful.

10) Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte - Have you tried it yet?  It's amazing!

What are you thankful for this year?

0 Responses to "Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Year"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com