Do I have a teenager already?

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Obviously not...but sometimes I feel like I do.  At 7 in the morning when I go to wake up little man and he responds by covering his head and ignoring me.  Yup!  He does that almost every morning so I decided to catch him on video.  This is what our 16 month old does when we go to wake him up each weekday morning...



I guess I should just be thankful he sleeps so well huh?  Well I am  =)  Christian is such a blessing in our lives and I'm thankful for him every.single.day.  My world would be so empty without him in it.

I love you Christian!

♥ Mommy


0 Responses to "Do I have a teenager already?"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com