Christian Didn't Even Miss Us

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Christian stayed with Papa & Granny Presson Thursday night and Friday.  My mom picked him up Friday after work and they kept him until Sunday.  Even though Paul and I missed him like crazy...it didn't even phase him that we were gone.  He played hard, slept hard, ate lots and had a blast!  My Dad did say that they need to baby-proof their house more.  Guess he was getting into everything!?  LOL!  Here are a couple happy pics from his weekend stay with Grandma & Grandpa Molter:


Oh, and did I mention that Christian is standing unassisted now?  Yup!  I guess he's been doing it for a week or so...but I just saw him do it for the first time yesterday.  He will pull himself up on something (couch, coffee table, etc) and let go!  I can't believe it!  He's going to be walking anyday now.  I hate that he's growing so fast.  =(  But I'm so proud of him at the same time.  Such a BIG BOY!!!!  =)

11 month pics to come soon.  He's turning 11 months tomorrow already!!  WOW!!!



1 Response to "Christian Didn't Even Miss Us"

gwen molter Says :
May 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

He was a good baby.....no problem @ all....we had a blast with him....and I th ink (LOL he had a blast @ our house...like he should....
he got some new stride rite tennis shoes for first steppers......enjoy the walk....love you grandma

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com