I love my peas!!!

Author: The Presson's // Category:

Christian sure does love his peas! He has now had sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and peas. What's next on the menu? Avocado, then green beans - after those we'll start with fruit! I'm sure he will love all fruit - since he's his father's son. LOL! =) Christian can't wait until Christmas to open all his presents! Actually, he has no clue what's coming - but it will be fun to watch him chew on wrapping paper anyway.


1 Response to "I love my peas!!!"

gwen molter Says :
December 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM

I Love my Christian...we spent the whole day together....what a joy it was....he took my whole day of his needs but I wouldn't mind doing it again...I took a vacation day to spend it with him....I love you....I'm going to be sure when you come to my house again you have a high chair.,.....you like to eat I know...Love you grandma molter

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com