Carrots are yummy!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Christian started carrots this past weekend and seems to really like them!  Mommy is making all of Christian's baby food at home.  I started with fresh carrots, peeled, rinsed, cut them down then steamed them on stovetop for at least 30 minutes.  Once they were very tender, I let them cool for a few minutes and pureed them in the blender.  Then I divided the puree into 2 containers, one for the fridge and one for the freezer.  We're planning to start a new veggie each weekend.  Once he's had carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, corn, peas, and green beans - we'll move onto fruit.  Which I'm sure he'll absolutely LOVE! 

It's so fun watching him explore new tastes and textures! 
Here are some pics for your enjoyment:



 

2 Responses to "Carrots are yummy!"

Anonymous Says :
December 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I LOVE it! You are such a great mom (not that I ever thought you wouldn't be). I never even considered making Ryan's baby food. He is so cute! Ryan and I love to look at his pictures! Email me so we can catch up, I don't have facebook or myspace any more.

Miss you!

Tiffany

gwen molter Says :
December 11, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I love you Christian....you eat your veggies and you will grow up to be a big man.....love you grandma g.....

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com