Baby Shower

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Paul and I had our Couple's BBQ Baby Shower this past weekend, which turned out AWESOME!!! We had over 75 guests show up for our special day. My Mother-In-Law, Karan did an amazing job workin the grill all afternoon...she kept the hot dogs and burgers comin! We received so many wonderful clothes and toys for baby Christian, he's all set! We had many out-of-town family & friends come in for the shower, we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives supporting us! Here are some pics from the festivities...



Us opening gifts



My cousin Barbara - who is due a month behind me!



Friends from my previous job at The Suburban Journals - I miss those girls so much!



Paul and I - the happily expecting couple



Mom Presson



Opening new toy for Christian



Paul checking out cute new outfit



Paul with his "Daddy Diaper Changing Kit" on his face! LOL!



Paul holding Diaper Genie II - so proud!



Us with our adorable cake


Paul opening a gift, and my big ole belly!


Cute new outfit!



Monkey hangin out in the sunshine



"Welcome Baby Christian" monkey & palm tree cake - half chocolate/half yellow with whipped icing - delicious!!!



My Mom, Grandma, and Uncle Sonny


Mom Molter opening her hostess gift basket


Mom Presson opening her hostess gift basket


Guests watching us open gifts


Monkey & Palm Tree centerpiece

0 Responses to "Baby Shower"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com