32 Week Doctor's Appointment

Author: The Presson's // Category:
I saw the doctor on Wednesday (5/6/09) and all is well. My blood pressure was perfectly normal. Protein/glucose in urine test was normal. I only gained 2 lbs. since last appt. 3 weeks ago (which is good). She checked the heartbeat with doppler and it was in the 140's....good again. She checked me (internal exam), and said that my cervix is still closed, his head is down but not "locked into the pelvis" yet. Which are all good things!

So, I have to go back in another 3 weeks and at that appt. they're going to test my blood again to check if the anemia has gotten any better. I'm just cruisin right along! After my next appt. I will be going to see her EVERY week! Since I'll be 35 weeks at that time...they like to see you every week the last month. Fun, fun! I'll post a new belly pic soon =)

0 Responses to "32 Week Doctor's Appointment"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com