♥ Happy Mother's Day ♥

Author: The Presson's // Category:
This is for all mothers! 
















And in honor of Mother's Day here are a few sayings about moms I thought were good:

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.  ~Robert Brault


She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning


If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle


Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle

And my favorite (because it is sooo sooo true):
 
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
 
I would like to dedicate this song to my incredible son, Christian.  He lights up my life in a way I never thought possible.  I'm so very proud to be your mom and I love you with all my heart!  ♥ Mommy

0 Responses to "♥ Happy Mother's Day ♥"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com