New Glider For Momma!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
I am super excited about this!!  I sold my first glider on Craigslist this week for $100 (which is really good considering it was almost 2 years old already).  Can you believe Christian is almost 2 years old!?!?!?  It had no damage and was still a very nice glider...I just wanted a new one.  For Christmas I asked for Babies R Us (BRU) gift cards so I could afford my dream glider.  Well...I finally ordered my new glider this week!  It should arrive sometime next week.  Yippee!  It's so comfortable I can't wait to get it!  Here's a picture and link:
























http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3902403&prodFindSrc=rv

0 Responses to "New Glider For Momma!"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com