Eating like a big boy!

Author: The Presson's // Category:
A couple nights ago I gave Christian some applesauce and a spoon.  He was going to town eating the applesauce all by himself so I busted out the camera.  He did such a great job!  He only dropped a tiny bit that got on his pants.  When I first brought the camera out he thought I was going to take his picture - you can tell because he was posing for me!  LOL!  Such a ham!  Oh and I'm pretty sure this video confirms that he is indeed right handed.  If you pay attention in the beginning he was holding the spoon with his left hand and ate maybe 1 bite, then switched to his right hand and it was much easier for him to eat that way.  =)




























Last night Paul and Christian took a shower together while I made dinner.  That's the smartest thing EVER!  I got to cook dinner in peace, and while dinner was cooking I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher which saved us at least 20 minutes.  I think this will become part of our nightly routine.  When they came out Paul had wrapped a towel around Christian's waist - just like Daddy's!  It was adorable so I had to take some pics! 






0 Responses to "Eating like a big boy!"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com