3T pjs??? Really??? Already???

Author: The Presson's // Category:
I ordered Christian a couple of cotton footed sleepers from The Children's Place when they had a big online sale last week.  I paid only $2.97 each and got free shipping!  I planned on him wearing them come spring.  I decided to try a pair on last night and guess what?  They fit!  I was shocked!  He is so long that he filled them out!  So I guess I'll be buying 4T for spring/summer?  Geeze they grow fast! 

Keep in mind that Children's Place doesn't carry 2T size.  They skip from 24 month to 3T so I'm guessing their 3T size is comparable to other brand's 2T?  Either way he wore 3T size pjs to bed last night.  My little man isn't so little after all.  =)

0 Responses to "3T pjs??? Really??? Already???"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com