Labor Day Weekend 2010

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Well we had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  Paul and I both took Friday off to spend time with Christian and have a 4 day weekend.  I'm so glad we did that because I was very productive around the house.  I cleaned out Christian's closet - removed all the 12 month clothes that no longer fit.  ::sniff sniff::  Then I washed and hung all his new 18 & 24 month sized clothes for fall and winter.  He's got the cutest wardrobe ever...which is mostly Carter's brand - because they're good quality at a reasonable price...and adorable!!!  =)

We also cleaned the house - including scrubbing the bathtub.  Boy did it need it!!  It's so nice to take a shower in a CLEAN bathtub.  Other than cleaning we did some fun stuff this weekend too.  Saturday Christian and I took a roadtrip to Perryville, MO for my friend's baby shower.  Nikki Skinner is due November 24th and they are waiting to find out the sex (something I could NEVER do).  She got LOTS of nice things and the party was great! 

Sunday we spent with my parents - the Molter grandparents.  Since the weather was perfect we went to a park near their house and let Christian swing and play on the slide.  He was in awe of all the older children running around.  He wanted to chase right after them! 















































































































































We went to Growler's for dinner and sat outside in the beer garden.  Christian had his very first rib!  Something tells me he enjoyed it...


























































































After dinner we stopped at Fritz's for ice cream.  Christian had another first this weekend ...his very first ice cream cone!  He was a sticky mess afterwards.  It's a good thing toddler's are washable!  =)







































































Monday morning was spent SHOPPING!!!  My favorite thing to do!  I took my mom with us to Carter's and then Sam's.  Carter's was having a HUGE Labor Day Sale - you got an additional 20% off your entire purchase on top of all the other sales going on.  They had a bunch of summer stuff on clearance so I bought 2T for next summer.  I also had $20 off in cards so I saved almost $100 total!  I got some more winter stuff - tops, jeans, shoes, socks, and a couple of Christmas jammies. 

Here are some pics from last night before bed (someone was cranky).  Christian was playing with Sada so I got a video clip too.  I just love those new jammies.  They say, "Mommy's Super Hero" on them...sooo adorable!!!  Carter's of course  =)





Oh - I almost forgot...last night before bed Christian said a new word - "nana" for banana.  The bananas were sitting on the counter and I was holding him.  He pointed at them and clearly said "nana" so I opened one up and he ate a whole banana before bed.  It's amazing to watch him learn new things every day. 

0 Responses to "Labor Day Weekend 2010"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com