Ordered a new carrier

Author: The Presson's // Category:
And I'm super exicted to get it!!  I have been casually shopping for a new "toddler" carrier.  I have a Moby wrap and used it when Christian was smaller - but now that he's almost 25 lbs. it's not the safest option.  I've heard really good things about Mei Tai carriers, but there are so many to choose from.  I found a wonderful resource: http://www.becomingmamas.com/babywearing-2/ 

I decided that my favorite carrier for my needs was the Kozy Mei Tai, so once I decided on this carrier I started shopping prices.  Let's just say that a quality carrier isn't cheap.  Through my searching, I found a site that sells the Kozy Mei Tai - they were on clearance today!  25% off and free shipping.  They also had a pattern available that I really like for fall/winter. 

Here is a pic of my new carrier that should be arriving later this week:





















I can't wait to try it out this weekend!  Perfect timing too...we're heading to the rodeo in New Windsor, IL.   That will be a perfect opportunity to wear Christian.  =)

0 Responses to "Ordered a new carrier"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com