1 Year Professional Pics

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Well we had Christian's 1 Year Photo Shoot done at Laumeier Sculpture Park on Sunday, May 30th.  I just received the cd of images and I'm in love!  They look so great.  Christian did such a good job smiling!!!  =)  I will definately be using her services in the future. 

Our photographer was Jennifer L.K. Thompson Photography.  She's located in St. Louis, MO.  Here's her website. She is a super sweet gal and very quick in returning the cd of images to me.  I also have full copyright privileges to print the images anywhere I'd like. 

Here are some of the beautiful photos:

0 Responses to "1 Year Professional Pics"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com