Swingin' on a Sunday

Author: The Presson's // Category:
Well we tried to go to Grant's Farm yesterday since it was SUPER nice outside...but failed.  They were closed!  I was shocked!!!??  So plans changed and we ended up at Arnold Park.  Walked the trail, pushed Christian on the baby swings, relaxed and took in some sun.  This was only the second time Christian has been on swings...the first time it was still pretty chilly outside and I think he was too cold to really enjoy himself.  Yesterday was much warmer out - almost too warm as the sun was shining directly in little man's face a few times.  But he was all smiles as he was swingin on those swings.  Think I need to buy a swing to hang outside our house! 

Once we can home, Paul and I decided to BBQ.  While Paul was outside workin the grill, I was inside with Christian getting side dishes prepared.  Christian decided he wanted to climb INTO the dishwasher!  Well, onto the door anyways.  I had to let him so I could get some pics...but not anymore.  That was his one and only chance to climb into the dishwasher.  I did get some adorable pics though.  Oh the joys of having a crawling, standing and VERY mobile little one.  =)  Gonna be walking anyday now!  EEK!

0 Responses to "Swingin' on a Sunday"

Post a Comment

(C) Copyright by The Presson Family
Wordpress Theme by QualityWP | Conveted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com